Show us your shrines!!! 🥰

Funny how some of us never thought we’d have our own version of Helga Pataki’s shrine. Now we kind of strive for it (sans used bubble statue).

Now’s the time to show off your mountains of merch, or a wall full of posters, a cubby hole that’s filled with your fixations! Show us a picture and tell us a little bit (or a lot, feel free) about your obsessions!

Comments

• Hi! Sharing my shrine here! It is a mix of Gudetama, Rilakkuma, Korilakkuma, Ghibli, some Brown and Connie and cute animals.

I initially started with Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma then along the way Gudetama happened 😂 And its a must for me to get any Studio Ghibli that I spot. Not shown in this photo are the towels/blankets and kitchen stuff I use. ❤️✨

• BISH I LOVE THIS OMIGOD RILAKKUMA :(((((((((((((((( i would like to pay homage to this shrine one day CHAR HAHAHA (half-char WAHAHA)

i also have some rilakkuma stuff but not as extensive as this--someday i will also get more rilakkuma stuff uwu

@lemonmelon who's your fave rilakkuma chara? i mean i love them all (god who doesn't?! they have to be demons if they didn't feel any love for this adorable brown bear and his friends istg) but i have an incredibly weak spot for korilakkuma 😭😭cutest bab i swear huhuhu